It’s not just about losing the weight. It’s about eating mindfully to prevent re-gaining it.
The frustration of yo-yo diets. Getting rid of the larger sized clothes, then having to buy more when you rebound. Watching the disappointment of relatives and friends when you gain weight again after they’ve cheered you on in losing it.
For many of us, keeping the weight off for good seems like an endless, exhausting battle. DON’T GIVE UP! I offer you real, lasting hope, if you’ll just give it one more chance. I have extensive training in mindful eating strategies you can use for real-life, sustainable weight management.
If you struggle with your weight, chances are you have a long list of things you feel that you feel you “should” be doing. The problem is, these rigid diet and exercise rules are not sustainable over the long haul. So while you may lose some weight initially, that same weight will most likely creep back up on you, often with an extra pound or two that result from metabolism changes due to dieting, loss of muscle mass, and bingeing. That’s why I’m the Anti-Diet Dietitian.
Stop the maddening cycle once and for all. Let Harmonic Nutrition and Wellness help you be successful at improving your health and your relationship with food and exercise. We can show you more sensible, effective ways to manage your weight. It doesn’t matter how much weight you want or need to lose: We’ll be there every step of the way, without judgment or preaching. We’ll provide the support and guidance you need during your weight reduction.
We offer several options and packages for weight management. Please contact us so we can discuss your needs.
Our Nutritional Counseling Includes:
- Built-in Balance – Customized calorie level and complete balanced meal plans to ensure a healthy intake of vitamins, minerals, fiber and macro-nutrients such as fat, carbohydrates and protein
- Filling the Gaps – Nutritional analysis of your diet to determine whether supplementation is necessary.
- New Tools to Win – Cognitive behavioral strategies to overcome obstacles.
- Planning for Success – Us working together to set attainable daily and weekly goals that provide the positive reinforcement to help move you toward your wellness vision, instead of unrealistic objectives that set you up for failure.
- Renewed Self-Reliance – Strategies to help you become reacquainted with your innate hunger signals, so you can begin to trust your body’s inner wisdom again.
- Working With Exercise Instead of Against It – Tactics to make exercise fit better into your lifestyle.
- Reigniting Your Inner Fire – Effective ways to boost your metabolism.
Wellness & Lifestyle Coaching
Coaching is a transformational process and can be particularly helpful for people ready to move forward in one or more areas of their lives, and are willing to commit to working with a coach in three-month increments.
I’m a licensed Wellcoaches® practitioner
Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops & Private Coaching
Are you sick of dieting and overeating? We can help! Learn more about the refreshingly effective Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program I facilitate for both individuals and groups.
My Am I Hungry? Coach Portal