We can help if you suffer from a chronic inflammatory condition such as
- Migraine Headaches
- G.I. Problems such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s & Celiac Disease
- Skin Problems such as Eczema/Psoriasis
With 70% of the human immune system located in the gut, it’s no wonder that the foods we eat can have a profound impact on our daily functioning and long-term health.
Studies have conclusively shown that adverse food reactions can provoke symptoms associated with a wide variety of challenging clinical conditions, including inflammation. These triggers are highly patient-specific (versus disease-specific), often caused by numerous foods, chemicals and other additives commonly ingested in the diet.
The good news: Properly targeted dietary therapy, through food sensitivity testing, has repeatedly shown to be highly effective in treating these difficult inflammatory-based illnesses…often to the point of complete remission. Once we have accurately identified your unique list of dietary triggers, we will work with you to develop a healthy and customized meal plan to help you feel good again.
Are you talking about me?
You should consider Food & Chemical Sensitivities and an Anti-Inflammatory Diet?
- When your current medical therapies are not as effective as you would like.
- When your symptoms are frequent and persistent.
- When you suspect your symptoms might be related to food, but are finding it difficult to identify hidden sensitivities.
Find out more at the food sensitivity testing page